it’s that time of year again: monthly calendars for organizing my daily cleaning schedule! and you can use them too! they’re free to download and free to print. want to get organized and tidy for the new year? i suggest putting these up on your fridge to mark down any important dates or commitments or travel plans or major to-dos.
many thanks to my dear friend, bree, who designed this exclusively for a denver home companion. thanks bree!
jp and i are trying to watch less tv and do more activities that allow us to chat and flex our brains. he recently taught me chess and i beat his butt the first time around. a new monday night (our weekend) tradition.
- i cannot stop listening to this hauntingly beautiful song: chris garneau, baby’s romance
- summer of 2005 i found myself in paris at the same time as the end of the tour de france. i was there on the Champs-Élysées when armstrong crossed the finish line and made history and i was elated. i am so saddened now that a sport i love, cycling, has such a disgraceful culture. the point of lance armstrong.
- still haven’t gotten organized for the new year? make your own mini calendar notebooks to carry around with you in your purse
- valentine’s day (my favorite holiday!) is coming up. here are free downloadable printable hearts for valentine’s activities
- ballots are out for westword’s best of denver 2013. fill it out and don’t forget to vote for your favorite locally owned small businesses.
you may know by now that the only way my home stays clean is by sticking to a daily 20-minute cleaning schedule i ripped off of apartment therapy. i’ve relied on this schedule (which i hang up on my fridge) for three years now. every december i search […]
you may know by now that the only way my home stays clean is by sticking to a daily 20-minute cleaning schedule i ripped off of apartment therapy. i’ve relied on this schedule (which i hang up on my fridge) for three years now. every december i search the web for a good-looking printable monthly calendar set. this year i teamed up with one of my favorite bloggers and IRL gal pal, amanda from the petrichor, to create our own calendar that YOU can download too!
it’s a clean, modern, simple monthly calendar. and did i mention it’s downloadable and printable and free?!
what would you use monthly calendars for?