jp and i are trying to watch less tv and do more activities that allow us to chat and flex our brains. he recently taught me chess and i beat his butt the first time around. a new monday night (our weekend) tradition.
- i cannot stop listening to this hauntingly beautiful song: chris garneau, baby’s romance
- summer of 2005 i found myself in paris at the same time as the end of the tour de france. i was there on the Champs-Élysées when armstrong crossed the finish line and made history and i was elated. i am so saddened now that a sport i love, cycling, has such a disgraceful culture. the point of lance armstrong.
- still haven’t gotten organized for the new year? make your own mini calendar notebooks to carry around with you in your purse
- valentine’s day (my favorite holiday!) is coming up. here are free downloadable printable hearts for valentine’s activities
- ballots are out for westword’s best of denver 2013. fill it out and don’t forget to vote for your favorite locally owned small businesses.