in case you missed it
- best products for fine hair.
- recently, i gave ramona her first haircut (a bang trim, really).
elsewhere on the interwebs
- the populist was recognized as being one of the best new restaurants in denver this past year by 5280 magazine! we’re so honored. (that’s my talented chef pictured below!)
photos by carmel zucker. from pages 52 & 53 in the march 2013 issue of 5280 Magazine.
- next holiday up is easter. i’ve got some ideas brewing, including a lamb lunch and an easter egg hunt!
- interesting video on the beauty of meeting strangers.
- megan always has such helpful posts: fighting little colds [naturally].
- the best short story i’ve never read: amy bloom’s “silver waters”, an incredible moving and hilarious story about sisters and family. (click through to minute mark 28). you will sob.
Tagged with: 5280 • best new restaurants • denver • first haircut • north larimer • the populist • week's links
I can’t believe it’s already Friday! Thank you for sharing the link about the colds!
Congrats on the success of your restaurant. It must be wonderful to receive such a nod after all your hard work (and your continuing hard work!)
I love your links… I’ll be checking out that link to little colds because man oh man do I have some little sick boys around here!
And your husband looks so handsome in that picture! Congrats to you both for your success in such a hard industry!