most of this may very well be old news to some of you. i, however, was out-of-the-loop and off the internet for nearly a week straight. i spent sunday morning during ramona’s nap going through what i’d missed on reader, pinterest, facebook, and other-ways-to-waste-your-time platforms. here’s a list of links to go with your monday morning coffee (i’m copying your style, alli!):
- the sakura bloom sling diaries are over. boy, was that sure fun!
- miles, papa, and me ended my hunt for reusable pureed food pouches. thanks, cora!
- let’s, please, stop raising our daughters to be nice girls. via lorissa.
- a letter to the mom who can’t stop following her child around the playground. this is how i feel sometimes now that ramona is getting old enough to play on her own or with max at the park. via my mother.
- color photos in the era of black & white.
- fascinating piece on obama’s way by michael lewis published in vanity fair.
- crema coffee house has a new website.
- another sneak peek of the populist via 5280 magazine
- also, for your daily dose of cuteness, this weekend we got ducks!: