some shameless self-promotion:
- new items weekly at my vintage baby clothing shop. 10% discount for a denver home companion readers. enter ADHC10 at checkout.
- chomping on cold whole apples seems to help teething babies. need more ideas? ice cubes work great too! supervision highly advised.
- i went to the first denver bloggers association meeting at black eye coffee. great ideas and interesting people. i’m looking forward to more meetings (and for them to update their website).
- also, my mom made a shirt for me! like it? she sells them for $60. she also sells ramona’s famous bonnet for $25 and ramona’s darling long dresses for $30. email me for more information, if you’re interested in placing an order.
- new hashtag on instagram: #whatramonawore (my username is eopower). i have a lot more fun dressing mo in the morning than dressing myself. it’ll be fun to have this little instagram “album” to see the different things i put her in.
- i have a youtube channel! i dump my videos here and recently was going through them and wanted to share some of them with all of you:
do you have a youtube page? leave your username in the comments below so i can check it out!
- i’m looking forward to this movie, sleepwalk with me. it’s from the producers of this american life.
- thanks, pj, for this gem: baby got back sung by movies. growing up, the neighborhood girls and i had a choreographed dance to this song.
- meohmy, these $15 t-shirts are gorgeous.