twas a full week. i love birthday weeks. but i need a really long nap. also, if anyone knows a better way to insert and format instagram photos into wordpress i’d love to hear from you. should i be using a third party app? (psst: click through to see that i didn’t completely screw up the formatting. also, click the images for larger, less distorted versions).
- i’d like to make a fort like this for ramona in the backyard.
- i’m coveting beautiful and way out of my price range white tops. also this. and this.
- pj pinned this idea for a washi tape use and now i need to step up my organizing game!
- consumer reports posts an article on what to reject when you’re expecting. bravo, consumer reports. it is my hope that expectant women are aware of and given all their options.
- jp’s restaurant planning/demo-ing/constructing/styling is in full throes. i like these lights for over the tables. but maybe that’s been overdone? suggestions?
- drea over at maiden metallurgist always has thoughtful views. i like her response to time’s most recent cover.
and the winner is: my beautiful neighbor, jenny! (random.org picked 4 outta 7.) i’m gonna wrap up that geode for you real cute and walk it over to your home with the babes. i think that will be a fine excuse for a long overdue date, yeah? and what fun you and avery will have breaking that thing open!
Thanks for the shout out mama! Also, can you be my personal shopper? I have no style and I covet yours 😉
Yay! Thank you so much, Emily!!! You are right, Avery will LOVE breaking that geode open. And, we are long long long overdue for a play date.
I love this post, by the way, and am excited to spend some time exploring it.
Happy day to you, lovely lady, and thanks for doing the giveaway!
Thanks for the link love! If only I were that organized… that calendar is amazing, and now I have to get myself some washi tape, STAT! (Oh, and a paper calendar!)
i adore your skirt. and ramona under the furniture, i died.