spiraling in clockwise from top:
- tom’s of maine toothpaste
- radius source toothbrush
- cetaphil daily facial moisturizer w spf 15 (the last thing i put on my face)
- everyone lotion in lavender + aloe
- now solutions shea butter (originally i used for my pregnant tummy and now i use it whenever and wherever i’m feeling particularly dry and itchy)
- thayer’s alcohol-free rose petal witch hazel toner (i use this right after i get out of the shower)
- fig+yarrow facial serum (a denver company. this particular item is a gift from god for reals. used after toner.)
- clinique all about eyes
- thai crystal deodorant spray (weird, i know. but it works so well)
after the shower routine and before the hair and make-up routine, it’s the base layer routine. ya gotta prep that skin! this is my current arsenal for making sure my skin is fully moisturized and protected (the dryness and sun in colorado are brutal) and i’m pretty satisfied with the results.
however, i’m open to new ideas for a great overall body lotion and also i’m taking suggestions for face moisturizers with a higher spf. what do you use? have any insights into what works best for you?
*p.s. items not to scale. duh.