a view of our couch when i got bored during ramona’s extra long nap.
in case you missed it:
- happy valentine’s day from our family to yours!
- my make-up routine. there’s something for everyone!
and elsewhere on the interwebs:
- a great article: three things i wish i knew before we got married.
- who doesn’t love connie britton?
- omigod, goats yelling like humans. via the lovely anna at door sixteen.
- also hilarious: gale-force portraits. seriously, click through for a laugh.
- currently reading: setting the table, by danny meyer. a must-read for anyone working in the hospitality industry.
Tagged with: connie britton • danny meyer • goats • setting the table • valentine's cards • week's links
Hello! I’m a new reader (came over from Words of Williams) and I’d really like to read the article you linked to: three things I wish I new before we got married, except it seems like the link is connected to your valentines post (cute card, btw) 🙂 Can you update the link for us?
p.s. I love your aesthetic and think your daughter is the cutest!
thanks for the heads up about the screwy link. i’ve fixed it but here it is also: http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/relationships/3-things-i-wish-i-knew-we-got-married.