this weekend we’re having a pizza and game party with a small gathering of some of our dear friends. we’ve nailed down the pizza toppings and beverages (food and libations are always the easy part for JP and me) but what we’re not decided on are games for the group of ten. we’ve got catchphrase and taboo as options but we’re open to other suggestions. readers, what games for large groups do you enjoy?
while you’re thinking of that, here are some interesting links from this past week:
- i had a lot of fun making DIY heart garlands to decorate our windows for valentine’s day.
- this video, denver by hand, features amazing work from some great craftsman in our community.
- a must read NYT article about marriage: that loving feeling takes a lot of work.
- amanda from the petrichor posted cute polka dot desktop downloads.
- an iPhone contract from your mom? seems to me more parents should be following her lead.
- eery behind-the-walls at chicago’s fulton market. via glotalot.
- check out these lullabies for a cause by danielle decosmo. proceeds go to an Arts in Medicine program in florida. brought to my attention by this denver blogger.
apples to apples is always a fan favorite, and i do love some good ole fashioned pictionary !
Second apples to apples but throw in Cards Against Humanity if they are GOOD friends.
Thanks so much for helping out Danielle! Aren’t her lullabies dreamy? xoxo
Phase 10, Telephone Pictionary.
I also say Telephone Pictionary, greatest large crowd game ever!
Love mad gab!