to see more of our week, follow me on instagram: eopower.
- shame on you for not entering the mountain vs plains giveaway yet. don’t worry. there’s still time! check out this post to enter.
- jp, bean, max, and i were invited to eat lunch at the soft opening of ace in denver. it’s asian street food meets ping pong bar. slated to open early august. check it out and order the golden child, a most delicious and simple cocktail.
- my new favorite pinterest pinner (and a denver local!): cate anderson of the KIN collective.
- have i not told you yet that i am a treasure hunter? buy unique baby clothes at my etsy shop, ollie’s vintage, or unique items for your home on my blog! updated weekly.
- ina may gaskin and her article about our country’s disproportionate obsession with home births.
- this dance video gave me goosebumps. i may have even teared up a little bit.
- a three-year-old teaches us how to pick up a chicken.
- i plan to utilize some ideas from this blog for playing with ramona and max.
- and finally, the lookbook for the new PS collection at ikea. due out august 2012. swoon.
what a great week – food, children, relaxing on the front porch. Enjoy it all.
The Playful Learning website is fantastic, thanks for the link 🙂
Such lovely photos on this here blog. How did I get here? Can’t remember, but I enjoyed looking around.