this week (the past ten days. actually), at least one of the three of the powerdriver clan has been sick. not much has gotten done around here. pretty much i’ve been in front of hulu or netflix — or yo gabba gabba if ramona is around. we’re on the mend but have all of us have been pretty pathetic.
the above photo is my remix rendition of inspiration found via pinterest. finally putting that beloved time-waster to use.
and elsewhere on the interwebs:
- printcopia is offering their canvas prints at 50% off. visit this blog post for the coupon code.
- how to tell if you’re at a hipster wedding.
- Give Me Light – beautiful, inspiring photographs from a fellow colorado blogger.
- ways to get your toddler to help around the house.
- a very accurate poem about becoming a mother.
- need a reason not to veg out in front of the boob tube each evening? here’s a great list of games for two.
- just read the fascinating (also disturbing) book about mormon fundamentalism called under the banner of heaven, by jon krakauer. now i’m on to mindy kaling’s book, is everyone hanging out without me? with dearie (by bob spitz) on deck. not sure where the non-fiction kick started but it’s in full force. what are you reading?
- time’s running out to register to vote. no excuses not to. take five minutes to get registered to vote for the upcoming elections. this site is sponsored by the obama campaign but, whether or not you’re voting for him, it’s a great resource for getting the job done.