this was a busy week for the powerdriver clan. here’s what we were up to…
- we spent last weekend in breckenridge at the gondola house. we went on a bike ride, drank tasty beer, got caught in the rain, and lounged about watching the olympics. wow. did we need this mini-vacation.
- met melanie and baby beck at the denver zoo. there were spurts of great conversation in between wrangling three babies.
- ran into a long lost (she was at my kindergarten bday party, for crying out loud) friend from my hometown at linger. got to know, rachel, the mastermind behind glotalot.
- surprise tickets (fifth freaking row!) to counting crows at red rocks. i danced my ass off like a crazy lady.
- hey! party collective has their website up and running. check them out!
- i pretty much love you too, denver.
- i may be late on this train but cookie monster always cracks me up
- look at this cute gal pal weekend. this puts palm springs even higher on my places-to-visit list.
- i’m going to remember this list for when my half a dozen pregnant friends give birth in the upcoming months.
- that some people still fight against equal rights boggles my mind. this letter here pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of it all.
thanks for the shout out!