it’s the weekend, baby! my parents are in town to celebrate ramona’s first birthday on sunday (gasp!) so we have errands and adventures and catching up to do. i’ll be back on monday, hopefully with ramona’s 12th month post. in the meantime, here are some notable going-ons on the interwebs that i’m excited to share with you. check them out and let me know your favorites.
- GIVEAWAY! check out this recent blog post for a a chance to win some brilliant and quirky greeting cards.
- ollie’s vintage is updated with some amazing recent finds. 10% off to ADHC readers.
- welcome, megan, to denver! i got the chance to guest post for her, sharing my current top
56 denver must-dos.
- fellow denverites: fancy tiger is turning 6 and there’s going to be a party saturday! i’ll be stopping by for sure.
- it really is this simple. though sometimes easier said than done.
- slightly insulting chicago posters.
- beautiful beautiful kids clothes. not in my price range but certainly exactly my aesthetic.
- i am so overwhelmed by this epic collaboration. i don’t even want to think about what the line will look like opening day.
- che and fidel giveaway in honor of poet turning one. happy birthday, poet!
Thanks again so much for your post Emily! So many of my friends have already told me they want to plan a day to explore all of your posts, especially your day trip around commons and confluence parks!
Have a great weekend! xoxo