THE WEEK’S END AND ELSEWHERE
On October 28, 2012 · 8 Comments · In instagram, life
signs of fall everywhere (and now winter since it has snowed this weekend). we’ve been cozying up with sweet treats and the company of friends. and now the restaurant is on its last leg of inspections so we’re busy with server training and getting to know […]
signs of fall everywhere (and now winter since it has snowed this weekend). we’ve been cozying up with sweet treats and the company of friends. and now the restaurant is on its last leg of inspections so we’re busy with server training and getting to know the wines (the fermenting grapes were over at the infinite monkey theorem). it’s getting close and we are anxious to be able to serve the people of denver really great food in a really unique environment.
- checked out my new blog design yet? i’m in love. but i’d still love to hear your feedback! consider clicking through TO THIS POST and leaving a comment. you’ll be entered to win a $30 gift certificate to ollie’s vintage, my vintage shop.
- mckenzie opened up her oliver and abrahams etsy shop. her illustrations and photographs will take you somewhere magical. she’s offering 10% off now through the end of november so please visit her blog, take a look around, and say hello. heads up: the big storm is heading her way so in the event her farm (and thus electricity) gets hit, orders may go out a little later than usual.
- have a facebook page for your blog or shop? pj writes a really informative post on how to get your blog or shop more fair play in the facebook timeline, since facebook has changed their policies and now require a pay-to-promote.
- that being said, make sure you’re following ollie’s vintage on facebook to be updated on new items and sales.
- had enough of the lumineers? too bad. here’s ho hey performed by ps22.
- on thanksgiving and tradition and thankfulness, by michael chabon.
- parents: please please please read this article about how tricky people are the new strangers. it is certainly eye-opening to ways we can continue doing our best in protecting our children.
Tagged with: denver fine dining • the populist denver • urban homestead