- weleda birch body scrub — a nice little treat when my skin is feeling tired.
- dr bronner’s tea tree pure castille soap — a versatile soap that is gentle enough that we’ve been using it on ramona since she was a newborn. i also use it in household cleaning projects. it smells divine.
- shea moisture african black soap — my face isn’t acne prone but this soap still does wonders and actually makes my face softer and more moisturized.
- dermalogica daily microfoliant — definitely gentle enough to use every day. this scrubs away dry skin, impurities, and leaves my face glowing.
- aveda damage remedy shampoo and conditioner — i am only happy with this pair. i have fine, color-treated hair and it’s never been healthier or fuller.
- vintage safety razor with proraso — yes, i’m sorta crazy in my stubbornness not to buy a fancy woman razor. i splurge on all the other above items but just can’t seem to justify the price of disposable razors!
do tell: what are your must-haves in the shower?
i’ll follow up next week with my outta-the-shower-moisturizing-getting-ready-for-the-day routine!