our little tiny home doesn’t have a ton of space for lots of christmas decorations. but this year i did more than years past.
- little fake christmas tree i’ve had since elementary school (my mother bought it for me to have in my bedroom)
- vintage straw dala horse and nativity book
- yet another dala horse and other mule figurines (thrifted and ikea)
- my handmade stockings and an african nativity scene inherited from my grandparents
- the advent calendar i made this year
- nativity scene from little sapling toys and ikea tree (originally a jewelry hanger) w vintage ornaments
not pictured are the amazing paper snowflakes jp and i cut up while watching HIMYM, which we taped on the windows and front door. next year i’ll be adding fake evergreen around the large picture frames on our walls and some DIY garland. and it will always smell like christmas.
Tagged with: advent • christmas decorations • decorating in small spaces • nativity scenes • small home • swedish christmas
[…] decorate the house for christmas. not too hard since our home is teeny. […]