things on the interwebs i’ve been digging and pinning and wish listing:
- i think ramona may be ready to be introduced to the egg and cup.
- some classic wedge sandals would be nice for the spring.
- so many good children’s books out there for bean.
- i have always loved pops of green.
- really great resource on different ways to wear your baby in a wrap.
Speaking of “elsewhere,” congrats on being selected as part of the Sakura Bloom babywearing feature! Can’t wait for your posts 🙂
thank you! i’m really excited (and a tad nervous, honestly).
What a sweet, chubby, dirty, HAPPY baby you have there! It’s so refreshing to see kiddos that aren’t constantly sheltered in some plastic sanitation-bubble. 🙂