- a must-read article on our “busyness” (a man after my own heart he writes: Idleness is not just a vacation, an indulgence or a vice; it is as indispensable to the brain as vitamin D is to the body).
- the kid should see this. this is a really great blog filled with videos to share with your littles ones. but the videos aren’t necessarily made for little ones, which makes it so intriguing.
- our dear friends got married last week and we’re thrilled (about that and) that they chose to honeymoon where jp and i honeymooned nearly four years ago: farm peace & love on little corn island in nicaragua.
- by now you know i am my husband’s biggest fan. and for good reason: he’s done it again, as crema coffee house has been given 5280 magazine’s top of the town award for best coffee shop.
- yes, that is me w mondo. a mutual friend introduced us at my work’s fourth of july party. justsohappens he lives just down the street from me. how’s that for celeb siting?! 😉 (he was dear and kind and impeccably dressed, btw, and i was not as drunk as i looked).
Congrats on 5280! Can’t wait to come indulge at the best coffee shop in town! 🙂
Hooray for top of the town! And I met Mondo and few times and he was always so genuine and nice. That’s so cool that he lives next to you!