quiet week here at the powerdriver homestead. tonight we have a wedding of one of our best friends (who met his amazing and beautiful soon-to-be-wife a mere six months ago!). ramona’s heading over to the grandparents’ house for her second sans-parent overnight. i’m gonna miss the little bean but i’m also looking forward to staying out late and sleeping in with my hubby!
how old was your baby when you left them with other caregivers for the first time overnight?
here’s some interesting stuff i came across this week:
- free downloadable desktop wallpaper at the petrichor.
- i used I-Dye to dye stained onesies and prefolds. they turned out great. i used a chestnut color and will be trying another color later.
- seriously: everlane t-shirts. do it.
- lumineers VHI you oughta know live. so proud of these denverites! (and just found out today we have a double date to the lumineers show at the ogden on 12/30. thank you, tara!!!)
- and here’s an thoughtful read: you never marry the right person.