here are two weeks’ worth of links i’ve stored up for you! again, i’m sometimes a little slow to viral news and internet sensations, so i hope some of this is new to you!
- jp and i are making our way through Friday Night Lights on netflix. pretty much we’re obsessed.
- this video is so worth watching. inspiring and hopeful: caine’s arcade and the imagination foundation.
- still so proud of the lumineers. here’s an interview with my friend, neyla, who basically had no idea what she was getting into.
- which one of my friend (blogger or IRL) wants to do a box exchange like this one with me?
- jodi writes such a beautiful post about being grounded.
- a local denverite took her four-year-old to a chicken slaughter, and i really admire what she had to say about it.
- my friends’ wedding was featured on on style me pretty. click through the gallery to see the one of jp and i cutting a rug!
Tagged with: denver
We are going to the Lumineers show in Phoneix TONIGHT! I’m so stoked! AND the show was only $15, I was blown away but so thankful…such a bummer that concerts can be so dang expensive. I’ll say hi for you 🙂
I loved the post about the chicken slaughter. It’s a beautiful thing to teach respect for the food we consume. Thanks for sharing!
Look at Ramona’s shoes!! I want to do the exchange! I did something similar on my blog exchanging thrift finds. Let totally send a box of goodies to each other!
yes! let’s! how do we do it!
Omg! I love FNL! Season 2 was kinda crap, but the finale was everything I could have hoped for in a tv show. Seriously, my bf and I watch the last 20 minutes when we’re feeling nostalgic (ie drunk). I’ll be sad when we have to get a new DVR.
Nikki Kelly @ the ambitious procrastinator