here are two weeks’ worth of links i’ve stored up for you! again, i’m sometimes a little slow to viral news and internet sensations, so i hope some of this is new to you!
- jp and i are making our way through Friday Night Lights on netflix. pretty much we’re obsessed.
- this video is so worth watching. inspiring and hopeful: caine’s arcade and the imagination foundation.
- still so proud of the lumineers. here’s an interview with my friend, neyla, who basically had no idea what she was getting into.
- which one of my friend (blogger or IRL) wants to do a box exchange like this one with me?
- jodi writes such a beautiful post about being grounded.
- a local denverite took her four-year-old to a chicken slaughter, and i really admire what she had to say about it.
- my friends’ wedding was featured on on style me pretty. click through the gallery to see the one of jp and i cutting a rug!
Tagged with: denver