i’m really excited to talk about the friends & sponsors sidebar i added in my blog redesign. i hope to collaborate with other bloggers, etsy stores, artists, business, et cetera, to showcase great talent and products. if you’re interested, click over to my sponsor tab to look at options for getting involved. my inaugural prices are dirt cheap so snatch a spot while they last!
in the meantime, i’d love to give a shout-out to the people that have signed up. make sure to pop over to their sites, online or IRL, and say hello. they are really wonderful people doing really great things.
- the humble pie store – a new, tasty pie shop in denver.
- hey! party collective – these denver ladies put on some mean, fun parties.
- the petrichor – amanda and her fabulous blog filled with fashion, DIYs, denver, and buster.
- the kin collective – denver-based company behind my new blog design.
- mountain versus plains – illustrator who makes greeting cards for every occasion. even the ones that don’t exist.
- crema coffee house – the best coffee shop in denver.
- huckleberry roasters – my favorite coffee in denver.
- girl in the pj’s – alli writes a great lifestyle blog out of central australia. she also has an etsy shop w stunning photos!
- sakura bloom sling diaries – a project i was so flattered be a part of. check out the pinterest board for volume II.
- sailfish beach resort – my mother’s family’s beach “resort” on the florida gulf coast, available for rent year round. bless my mother’s heart for being so supportive and signing up to be one of my very first sponsors. but either way, y’all, this location is one of the most beautiful and tranquil places in my memory.