a scene from a quiet weekend morning at black eye coffee shop in denver.
- the ollie’s vintage giveaway is still open! leave a comment on THIS POST to be entered to win!
- amanda has a hot tip for free, online photo editing
- understand the importance of babywearing? wanna spread the love? what megan is doing is really amazing.
- thought about what sort of turkey you’re buying for thanksgiving this year? i’m hoping my family goes this happy turkey route.
- everyone reads joanna’s blog. make sure you read her post on advice for mothers.
- these beautiful lockets from the dedication company are on my pinterest wish list.
- umm, made by joel?! how have i not heard of this website yet?!
- i’m from st louis park, MN. thomas friedman, columnist for the NYT, also is (we even had the same english teacher, mrs. miriam kagol). here he writes about how great of a place it is to grow up and why the candidates should’ve taken note of it in this election.